Information We Collect
(1) If you visit Amax-toys.com, your web-browser automatically discloses, and our server automatically logs, the following information: the date and time, the IP address from which you issued the request, the type of browser and operating system you are using, the URL of any page that referred you to the page, the URL you requested, and whether your request was successful. This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you.
(2) Any additional data that you provide, may also be logged. This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you.
(3) Any additional data that your web browser automatically provides may also be logged. This will be the case, if your browser has previously been requested to store data on your computer in 'cookies' and submits them each time you request a web page within a particular domain. This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you.
(4) Reviews and Public Forums: We may provide you with the opportunity to review our products or participate in public forums associated with the Website. We ask for an email address and location along with the submission of all product reviews. Your email address will be kept private, but your location will be visible to other users. All other personal information that you choose to submit as part of the review will be available to other visitors to the Site.
(5) Additional Information We Collect: We may acquire additional information about our customers from third parties, such as affiliates party websites, the Country Postal Service. We may incorporate this additional information with the existing information we collect about our customers.
Where Amax collects Your Data from sources other than you, we only do so by legal means; with your Consent; To declare to you what sources it uses, and under what circumstances.
We use the latest security measures to prevent illegal intrusion from others, we do maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information. Such as:
Safeguarding all financial transactions done through this Site with Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") encryption
Granting only employees who are providing a specific service access to your personal information
Working only with third-party service providers who we believe adequately secure all computer hardware.
We will set a password to protect your account information and personal information. We recommend that you do not tell password to others. We will never ask for your password.
A password is only as strong as you make it: you should select a unique password and keep it safe. You may change your password as often as you wish by going to My Account section of the Website.
Remember, when you have finished browsing operation, please exit account and close your browser.
Through the Internet or any of a wireless network for data transmission are not absolutely safe. Thus, we try our efforts to protect your personal information, But we can not ensure or warrant any information you sent is safe, and therefore any consequences caused are on your personal responsibility.
We design our business with safeguarding your personal information in mind, but 100% security does not presently exist anywhere, online or offline.
This Site's cookies do not and cannot infiltrate a user’s hard drive to gather any confidential information.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on our behalf. These companies may use a cookie or web beacon or a 1 pixel .gif file, to tailor the advertisements you see on this Website and other sites, to track your response to their advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of their advertising or to award incentives or points to their members who respond to their advertisements. The cookies, action tags or similar files do not contain any Personal Information.
Use refers to the application of Your Data by any part of Amax, or any staff-member or contractor of Amax in the course of their work.
Amax will use Your Data only for:
(1)The purposes as are subsequently agreed between You and Amax
(2)The purposes as may be required by law. In these circumstances, Amax will take any reasonable steps available to it to communicate to You that the use has occurred, unless it is precluded from doing so by law
(3)The purposes for which it was collected
(4) The purposes as are authorized by law
Amax undertakes to use Your Data only if it has demonstrable relevance to the particular use to which it is being put
Amax do not sell, rent, trade, license, or otherwise disclose your personal or financial information to anyone, except in the following specific situations:
(1) In the course of business being conducted between You and Amax
(2) In other circumstances that are directly implied by the purpose agreed between You and Amax.
(3) With your consent, or at your request
(4) Required by law or permitted by law
Information Retention and Destruction
(1) Amax retain Your Data only as long as is consistent with its purpose
(2) Amax will destroy Your Data when its purpose has expired, and to do so in such a manner that Your Data is not subsequently capable of being recovered.
(3) Amax uses Analytics data and the DoubleClick cookie to serve ads based on your prior visits to Amax-toys.com
(4) We follows all of the existing Google's Remarketing Privacy Guidelines, Policies, and Restrictions
(5) You may opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page or you may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics Opt-out page.
(6) For secure reason, Amax will never store your credict card information
(7) Amax will take any reasonable steps available to it to communicate to You that Your Data is being retained, unless it is precluded from doing so by law; and will only retain Your Data while that provision is current, and will then destroy Your Data;
(8) Your Data may be retained beyond the expiry of its purpose if it is authorized by law
Access to Your Personal Data
Amax undertakes to establish and operate identity authentication protections for access to Your Data that are appropriate to its sensitivity, but practical. This may involve some inconvenience; for example, relatively straightforward procedures may be involved in order to provide you with access through a channel that you have previously registered with Amax (such as a particular email address), but may impose more onerous procedures if you wish to use some other channel.
In the event that you dispute some aspect of Your Data, Amax undertakes to take reasonable steps in relation to the amendment, supplementation or deletion of Your Data.
(1) Not to seek access for frivolous purposes, or unreasonably frequently;
(2) To accept that deletion of some data may not be consistent with the provision of particular services by Amax to you.
You can choose to:
(1) Correct or update your personal information
(2) Stop receiving mail to your email address
(3)Disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account
To unsubscribe from emails you receive from Amax-toys.com, follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email and select the option appropriate for you.
Updating Personal Information
If you wish to change your name, e-mail address, password, and or communication preferences after you have registered, you can access your account in the My Account section of the Website. You may also request these changes by contacting Customer Service
About children using of Amax-toys.com
We respect children's privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. Elsewhere on this Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or are using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian.
If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you when using the Site.
Amax sends an e-mail notice confirming acceptance of each order you place to the e-mail address you provided to us when signing up for a Amax account. If you receive a confirmation for an order you did not place, please e-mail us immediately at Customer Service.
Amax declares that its undertakings in these Terms are intended to create legal obligations, and that those obligations are intended to be enforceable under appropriate laws in appropriate jurisdictions. These include laws relating to data protection, privacy, fair trading, corporations and criminal laws.
You undertake to seek enforcement only in a jurisdiction that is relevant to the transactions that have taken place between You and Amax, in particular the jurisdiction in which Amax is domiciled or performed the relevant acts.
Amax Address for Written Requests
Written request may be sent to the following address. When writing to us, please be sure to include your exact name, mailing address, telephone number and specific preferences or request.
1010 Wenjin Middle Road
Luohu District, SHenzhen